Friday 1 January 2021

Mark.

I have always wanted a family on my own, spending weekends with my family cooking and talk about they're long working days. Celebrating each of our special days and love each other undividedly.

Hello, is been a very short year in 2020 and myself can't believe that not just i got a husband but baby on boarding. It's like a dream come true but not the dream i ask for but a prayer that always in my head, GRANT ME A BABY AND A GOODLOOKING HUSBAND.

I'm in the middle of second - third trimester and experience mummies was surprised that my boobs is producing milk like can you believe it? I'm a cow now, a milking shit of a cow. Perhaps i should sell a milk brand Mummy Cow that can be use for various ages neither gender, or is just crazy... OH, so every time there milk coming i would actually ask my husband to try and he always only wanting to try when there none, but when there is "perhaps another day". I'm confused and judging, perhaps one day instead when he says "can i have cereal". 

2021, is a questionable year to compare with 2020. People thought 2020 is gonna be the best of years in entire life that end up with miserable pandemics and many more happens, even i thought that i gonna get proposed by my husband but instead we got a baby which a blessings, like let's just skip this unnecessary bills,.... And instead he told me that he was gonna proposed to me on 2021. Regardless, for me 2020 is a year that i will never forgot. Despite of being away from my family, i create my own family, not SIMS but a life own family.

An undivided love husband, our little girl give us a surprise and a house. One year all conquered.

For 2021, a doa for a safe and healthy people around the world, a safe labour journey, things to start picking up again as i miss my family cross border and to keep fixing myself to a better person insyaallah amin.

Love, Ain ♡