Friday 11 December 2020

It been awhile,

 So, since young i always scared to cook new recipe that i search online as i know it gonna be 70% taste sucks or 30% edible. but abah and adik always eat with a smile on the face say it's fine as even a michelin star chef cook sucks food. After being married for less than 5 months i dare myself to cook and recently i tried a soo called "ang moh breakfast". Scrambled egg with toast without sausage and it turns out to be edible with no taste and i swear i scared as hell to feed him the not so well done food. But he ate it, finished cleaned just like how he drink his soup without complain yet say "thank you for the breakfast :)". He never complain my flaw/mistakes hence he improve it and verbal it with good words. Each day he remind me how thankful he is to have me in his serba kekurangan life.

Life teaches me to be simple, humble and patience. As the more you wait the more time will improve your future to be better, patience so you could be stronger than ever and humble so no matter what came into you, you will still be happy with what you had at the end of the day.

and him, he teach me to be who i really am. It's fine if you have a burden, it is fine if you don't know how to look like others, it is fine to be simple, to be kind or to be humble. As long as you be who you are, life will lead you there. And he told me that how he found me.  And since then i can't imagine my life without him.

Covid-19 not as bad as what people thought compared to my thought. Despite of not able to see my siblings across town, i create my small family. Everything in order with husband in line and our little one on it way.  It's a miracle and i can't wait for it to be over so i could share this with my family in Malaysia.

how your day :)